Thursday, February 28, 2008

Newest creations!!



These are my entries for the CC I'm doing this week."Angel" was a LO for a challenge that you had to use yellow....(I know I NEVER use yellow but I like this kind of yellow !Plus Mo has yellow on her singlet!) Josh's bubbles page was for the sketch challenge....I'm lovin the new Kaiser boy pp's (I think I should buy shares in Kaiser I use soooo much of their stuff!!) love the mixed alpha's they turned out pretty cool for a boy LO! The "sweet princess MO" LO challenge was to use only one colour,no pp,only one photo and something had to be layered so I chose pink (obviously!)and layered the bling word over Mo.Had heaps of fun and I've got 2 more CC's this weekend!!!!!Yay!!!I'm off to finish a double LO I'll upload it tomorrow.Thanks for having a lookie! Krissy xx

P.S .Hey Ma I'm so glad you have registered to leave comments :-)

1 comment:

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi Krissy
I'm in love with your Angel page. You can do yellow...brilliantly. Love it all...inspirational.
xx