Monday, November 16, 2009

Its all very christmassy.........

*singing* Its beginning to look alot like christmas........ well it is in here today anyway LOL I had such a productive weekend yay!I made 4 cards, 2 mini OTP's and a LO :D most of which was done yesterday after my walk :) Oh boy it was hot :P

Are you coming to my 12 weeks of christmas mini album class at wicked princesses tonight? Its going to be fandabbydosey!!You wont be disappointed.....at least I hope not!lol

Heres a couple of sneaky peekies :D



This is one of my mini OTP's I made :) I decorated it with a stamped twinchie I made for this months challenge at Inkurable stampers :D Thanks so so much to Rach from YSB for the stamp I love it! *mwah* This months challenge at Inkurable is to make a twinchie then add it to a creation :) Mine is a post it note holder for a Secret Santa ......oops probably shouldnt be posting it then hey lol if you are joining in with a secret santa that I am look away now lovey!!LOL I used one of my post it note holder kits to make it :D Ive still got a couple left if you are interested in buying one :) Great for making a christmas pressie :)
3d work ....of course! I couldnt resist it lol
This is based on one of the 12 cards of christmas challenges last week :D I didnt get home til Friday night so had to get stuck in straight away to meet the deadline :D This one is based on a sketch by Heidi :D
This one is for Mary's challenge :D A bookmark card!The little extra bit inside is perforated so it can be removed and kept as a bookmark :D Oh and I used that birdy stamp again lol

My newest DT creations for Making-Handmade-Cards.com :D Christmas pets was the Ekit I was sent and oh my I LOVED using it!!Decoupage all ready to go peoples!!Im talking already coloured in and everything!!I had fun making these 2 cards they where my kinda digi stamps :D Thanks again Jo and Claire!




The dogs are still in the sin bin after their fight the other day which is a right pain in the you know what but im not able to break them up when they fight (Al has to crash tackle them and he is a big strong man so little old me wouldnt stand a chance lol)

My frangipani is almost flowering yay yay yay!!From close examination I think it will be a variegated pink and yellow......Ive been hanging out since february to see what colour it is because I found it when I was on holidays down the coast when Granny was here so its a gorgeous reminder of when she was here :) PLus Im double stoked I havent killed it lol Im a totally brown thumbed person lol I was cleaning out feathered friend Olly's cage yesterday and when I walked to the end of the verandah I noticed alot of sticks poking out of the planter dad made me and on closer inspection I have what appears to be the start of a nest!I think one of my resident wild birds has decided this would be a good spot to have some babies :D Im so chuffed I love things like that!So sweet :)

Okies best be off and have a shower and get ready for the day hey!

Have a fab day everyone!

Dont forget you are fandabbydosey!

Flowery hugs :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

You have been a busy little Christmas bee! Love all of it! Those Christmas pets cards are soooo adorable.

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW WOW WOW love everything there you have created!!!

Love the idea of colour packs for your flowers! :)
Congrats on the STG spotlight too, well deserved :) x

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work chickie! Have fun with your online class tonight :).

Cuchy said...

Wow!! How beautiful projects. I specially love the little twinchie.

Kate said...

wow how cute are those cards!! great colouring!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

The Post It Note Holder is devine. I wouldn't be disapointed if you were my secret santa :-)